Wednesday, December 18, 2019

C.T Little 10ga Shotgun

I just recently acquired this gorgeous and original, C.T Littlem 10ga fowler. It is British made and in beautiful shape with some repair work that was done the right way! The barrel at the breech is 1 1/2" wide and the barrel length is 37" long. 

Over time, I will do more video work with this one and hopefully take a fox or two with it! So far, it has shown promise as being a shooter.

A little info I got from Track of the wolf when I sent them a ton of pictures:

"That fowler has a classic British appearance circa 1820 with a hooked breech." "That lock is a very classic 1820 era flintlock design that has been altered to percussion. You can see the filled holes in the lock plate"

Just enjoy a few pictures and a video of me shooting it.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment